Mix-up something scrumptious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by Lakes at North Port Apartments in North Port, Florida, and put our updated, fully equipped kitchens to good use!
You can start putting your fully equipped kitchen to good use with this Strawberry Ice Box Cake recipe. Not only is this is really delicious and refreshing, but it’s also super simple to throw together. Better yet, it requires only three ingredients. Not to mention, everything you need to make this addicting strawberry cake can be easily found at your local grocery store – or even in your pantry. The next time your sweet tooth calls out for something sugary, give this recipe a try!
• 5 cups sweetened whipped cream
• 11 large rectangular graham crackers
• 3 cups strawberries, chopped
• Toppings, if desired
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ? of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. Note that the top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.
5. Refrigerate for at least three hours before enjoying.